The aim of this course is to raise driver awareness and prevent accidents. This course is suitable for all drivers, including light/large goods and passenger carrying.
Course Topic Areas:
- Introduction & Course Aims
- Defect Checks: The Importance of Defect Reporting
- The Highway Code including Road Signs
- Speeding: The Risks, The Dangers & The Law
- In-Cab Distractions (i.e. Mobile Devices, Eating/Drinking)
- Factors Influencing Driver Behaviour (i.e. Stress, Tiredness)
- Quiz on topics and areas covered
This can be completed as a classroom or practical sessions.
Please get in touch for more information including availability and costings.